Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Nice one

Good work. It was interesting, cute, and very creative. I've never seen an animation like this. I liked it.

Super Mario Power Crystal Super Mario Power Crystal

Nice work

Good job. seeing as how it takes place in dream land, you should put Kirby in it. Kirby lives in dream land after all. I also liked the sprites you used for Mario. I've never seen them used before. That's very creative.

Contra Contra

Yeah Man!

Great Parody! Contra is such an awesome (and hard) game! I doubt there's that many people who have beaten it without the use of the konami code.

Ämblik 2: Revoked Ämblik 2: Revoked

Not to bad

I noticed that you did put a lot of effort into this. which is good. this game sort of has a similar gameplay to that of Defend Your Castle. Keep up the good work.

Sam responds:

Thanks for the review!

ping pong 2.0 * ping pong 2.0 *

Nice try

Close, but be more creative.

samman946 responds:

I thought the achievments made it creative

Windows VIRUS Windows VIRUS

what the-

Very funny bub.

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

thanks

Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX} Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX}

So relaxing

Good work. This remix sounds so calm and peaceful. I like it. I like a lot of calm and relaxing songs. Some are so relaxing, they can actually put me to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Okay I was faking it. Still good and relaxing remix though.

Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms! Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms!

Well made. Well made.

This actually sounds like an improvement of the original song. Like an upgrade. Like, instead of sounding like forest music, it sounds like rainforest music. Keep up the good work.

Stage (Bust-a-Move) Stage (Bust-a-Move)

Good work

We need more bust a move remixes. You're the first one to post a remix of this song on newgrounds.