Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Nice one

Good work. It was interesting, cute, and very creative. I've never seen an animation like this. I liked it.

Super Mario Power Crystal Super Mario Power Crystal

Nice work

Good job. seeing as how it takes place in dream land, you should put Kirby in it. Kirby lives in dream land after all. I also liked the sprites you used for Mario. I've never seen them used before. That's very creative.

Contra Contra

Yeah Man!

Great Parody! Contra is such an awesome (and hard) game! I doubt there's that many people who have beaten it without the use of the konami code.

Link & the Controller Link & the Controller

Hilarious

And that's why video game characters aren't allowed to control themselves.

Mario Vs. Mario Mario Vs. Mario

Not Bad Not bad.

It was pretty good, and you added some goodness by putting bloopers in. Good work.

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Good work

Beginning was cool, battle scenes were awesome, and the ending was sweet and romantic. Only thing I have to say left is that I wish it was in color.

TwistClock Travels TwistClock Travels

Not good

I'll have to say that the drawing was good, but the animation wasn't. try thinking of better, and funnier ideas.

Kraft Commercial Kraft Commercial

Ehh... no.

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that videos have to be longer than that. wasn't even that great. you get a 3/10. But let me tell ya with a little more effort, it could've been max stars.

LiLg responds:

Yeah but atleast it won the competition. That's enough for me :)

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

0_o

OOOOOkay. that salesclerk was phsyco. buty good work nevertheless

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

Great work

First time blockhead did somethings clever. even though he didn't say in a clever way. Still good because of that. 11/10